CSTO 2012 military drills in Armenia postponed

CSTO 2012 military drills in Armenia postponed

PanARMENIAN.Net - CSTO’s Collective Rapid Reaction Force joint military exercises have been shifted from Sept. 3-8 to Sept. 15-19 over technical reasons at the request of the Armenian side.

The maneuvers will bring together military units from Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan, as well as representatives from International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), UN, OSCE and CIS observers. The number of troops involved totals about 2000 people, CSTO press service reported.

 Top stories
"We are aware of the assessment of those elections by the international observers," Anna Naghdalyan said.
The Prime Minister could not reveal exactly how many Tor systems had been delivered due to military secrecy.
Armenian ambassador Hasmik Tolmajian thanked the Senators for the decision on December 18 evening.
Artsrun Hovhannisyan said that only after the Armenian side’s retaliatory fire did the Azerbaijani troops cease shooting.
Partner news