No Armenians killed in Homs missile attack - preliminary report

No Armenians killed in Homs missile attack - preliminary report

PanARMENIAN.Net - No Armenians were reported among those killed in a missile attack on the Syrian city of Homs, Foreign Ministry spokesman Tigran Balayan told PanARMENIAN.Net

According to earlier report, the Armenian quarter of the Syrian city of Homs was targeted by several missiles.

The missiles struck two houses on Sunday, December 9, collapsing a four storey apartment building in which at least five people were killed and 37 injured.

 Top stories
Nalbandian said Armenia will further collaborate with the OSCE in an effort to reach a peaceful settlement of the Karabakh conflict.
“Germany fully supports the Minsk Group Co-chairs’ initiative of launching mechanisms of investigation into border incidents,” Kiesler said.
Hovhannisyan will replace Tigran Sargsyan, who was appointed the head the Eurasian Economic Commission last year.
Armenian President, Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces Serzh Sargsyan held on December 18 consultations at the Ministry of Defense.
Partner news