Scarlett Johansson: "Avengers" sequel filming "full steam ahead"

Scarlett Johansson:

PanARMENIAN.Net - Despite pregnancy reports, Scarlett Johansson confirmed that there will be no shooting delays on “Avengers: Age Of Ultron”, Variety said.

The actress will reprise her physically demanding role as Black Widow when the superhero pic begins filming in less than a month.

“We’re full steam ahead,” she told The Huffington Post. “We start shooting in three weeks and I’m stunt training and we’re good to go. … Everything is exactly on schedule.”

Although neither Johansson nor her fiance, journalist Romain Dauriac, have confirmed the pregnancy, Kevin Feige, Marvel’s president of production, has.

“Well, my first reaction was I was very happy for her and very excited for her,” he told Collider. “My second reaction was we’ve got to move some pieces on the chess board around schedule-wise. But we didn’t change the script at all, which is sort of the most important things for us in terms of the storyline.”

The “Avengers” squeal opens May 1, 2015.

 Top stories
The archeology team from Istanbul University has been carrying out excavations to unearth artefacts from the Urartian Kingdom.
The visit is a first to the country for both and O’Brien’s broadcast will be the first by a host of an American late-night show from the nation.
Some of the many artists on exhibit include Kevork Mourad and three generations of Elibekian family painters.
Survival Pictures had announced earlier that Issac will be joined by Academy Award winner Christian Bale as the leads.
Partner news