"The Purge: Anarchy" hit horror sequel unleashed (video)

PanARMENIAN.Net - The full trailer for horror thriller "The Purge: Anarchy" is unleashed. Frank Grillo plays a man named Shane who joins the purgers at an annual 12-hour period, when all criminal activities including murder, theft, and rape become legal, to seek revenge for his son's death, AceShowbiz said.

"Traffic is building rapidly downtown as citizens rush to get home before commencement," a male anchor is heard delivering the news on the evening before The Purge begins. "If you're not purging, we advise you to get off the street as quickly as possible. It will soon be a war out there."

The movie is a sequel to 2013's low-budgeted hit "The Purge" which went on to collect $89 million against a budget of $3 million. All the producers that include Michael Bay and Jason Blum from the original movie are back. James DeMonaco who directed and wrote the first installment also reprises his double duty in this second one which is due July 18 worldwide.

Related links:
 Top stories
On their engagement, family legend has it, he offered to buy back the love letters he wrote to Mercedes so he could destroy them.
Neil Cross said viewers would be eager to find out what happened to the character next, who was last seen in July 2013.
The school offers an "Armenian education for everybody", transmitting inclusive and human rights values through the Armenian culture.
Paul Dergarabedian noted the box office total was down about 7 percent compared with the same weekend last year.
Partner news