// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

400 ceasefire violations by Azeri armed forces reported June 8-14

400 ceasefire violations by Azeri armed forces reported June 8-14

PanARMENIAN.Net - 400 ceasefire violations by Azeri armed forces were reported at the line of contact between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan from June 8-14.

Azerbaijan fired over 3500 shots from various caliber weapons towards Karabakh positions. The NKR defense army continued with their military duty in line with ceasefire principles, taking measures to protect the frontline and retaliating only in case of necessity.

On June 10, before the start of the OSCE monitoring, shots were fired from the Azerbaijani side towards the Karabakh positions. The monitoring, however, passed in accordance with the agreed schedule. The Azeri side did not lead the OSCE mission to its frontlines.

 Top stories
The city council condemed the first genocide of the 20th century, calling on the Spanish government and Turkey to follow suit.
Kocharyan said the Armenian side is expecting the OSCE envoys to have the previously reached agreements implemented.
“With today's vote, Congress started rolling back Ankara's occupation of Washington, DC,” said ANCA Executive Director Aram Hamparian.
Cham Wings Airlines is resuming direct flights from Yerevan to Damascus and back, Aleppo-based Kilikia travel agency reveals.
Partner news