// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

Karabakh Defense Ministry releases captured Azeri saboteur photos

Karabakh Defense Ministry releases captured Azeri saboteur photos

PanARMENIAN.Net - The press service of the Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Ministry has unveiled photos of the Azerbaijani saboteur captured on Thursday, July 10, according to Panorama.am.

“Unwilling to accept reality, Azerbaijani propaganda denies any information that reveals its true face. Since reliability of the photos we had released was disputed, we also present the photos of Guliyev Shahbaz Jalaloglu, a captured member of the subversive group, which we have taken ourselves,” a statement by the NKR Defense Ministry said.

Armenian forces curbed a sabotage attempt as Azeris tried to infiltrate the border in the Nagorno Karabakh Republic’s Karvachar area, the NKR defense army press service reported.

As a result of prompt actions, Azeri diversion group was discovered, with several saboteurs arrested, while the others fled the site.

No injuries on Armenian side were reported.

 Top stories
The city council condemed the first genocide of the 20th century, calling on the Spanish government and Turkey to follow suit.
Kocharyan said the Armenian side is expecting the OSCE envoys to have the previously reached agreements implemented.
“With today's vote, Congress started rolling back Ankara's occupation of Washington, DC,” said ANCA Executive Director Aram Hamparian.
Cham Wings Airlines is resuming direct flights from Yerevan to Damascus and back, Aleppo-based Kilikia travel agency reveals.
Partner news