Ceasefire preservation deal, rather than ceasefire in Karabakh: Minister

Ceasefire preservation deal, rather than ceasefire in Karabakh: Minister

PanARMENIAN.Net - No ceasefire was established in Karabakh, rather, there’s an agreement on preservation of ceasefire, Armenian Deputy Defense Minister David Tonoyan stated.

Asked whether any Armenian positions are still under Azeri control, the official replied in the negative.

At present, the National Assembly is hosting closed hearings on the situation in the Karabakh conflict zone. Signing of an agreement on mutual military assistance with Karabakh is also on the discussion agenda. Deputy Minister of Defence David Tonoyan and Deputy Foreign Minister Shavarsh Kocharyan are attending the discussion, with Armenian MPs participating, Armenia Today reports.

 Top stories
"We are aware of the assessment of those elections by the international observers," Anna Naghdalyan said.
The Prime Minister could not reveal exactly how many Tor systems had been delivered due to military secrecy.
Armenian ambassador Hasmik Tolmajian thanked the Senators for the decision on December 18 evening.
Artsrun Hovhannisyan said that only after the Armenian side’s retaliatory fire did the Azerbaijani troops cease shooting.
Partner news