Karabakh: 2500 shots fired by Azerbaijan in past week

Karabakh: 2500 shots fired by Azerbaijan in past week

PanARMENIAN.Net - Some 250 ceasefire violations - as many as 2500 shots in total - by Azerbaijani army were registered on the contact line with Nagorno Karabakh (Artsakh) in the period from January 20 to 26, the Karabakh Defense Army said in a statement.

The Karabakh frontline units refrained from retaliating continue controlling the situation on the contact line.

 Top stories
Aliyev said the conflict "should be resolved within international law, According to which Karabakh is part of Azerbaijan."
The deputy chief of staff of the Artsakh President's office, Davit Babayan is planning to run for president.
One Armenian citizen out of the overall 11 had been evacuated from the quarantine zone earlier.
It’s an important contribution to the global effort to fight genocides and crimes against humanity,” Sarkissian said.
Partner news