Syrian military on high alert after Israel's attack

Syrian military on high alert after Israel's attack

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Syrian military has been placed on their highest alert level after a brief Israeli attack targeted their positions in the Al-Quneitra Governorate, Al-Masdar News reports.

According to a military source in Damascus, the Syrian military’s air defense forces were placed in a ready position to confront a potential Israeli attack on the western part of the country.

The source said while it is highly unlikely that the Israeli military will strike again, they wanted to take all precautionary measures to ensure they are able to foil an attack.

Earlier in the day, the Israeli military launched three separate strikes that targeted three different Syrian Arab Army sites.

The first attack targeted a Syrian Army garrison at a large hilltop; the second strike targeted the Quneitra Hospital, which was later turned into a base by Jabhat Al-Nusra; and the third attack targeted another garrison at Jabata Al-Shaab.

 Top stories
A spokesperson, said a doctor gave her a vaccination on Friday, then tested positive for the virus shortly after.
Czechs and foreign nationals with permanent or long-term residence will not be allowed to leave the country.
Ravindra Gupta said the new test results were "even more remarkable" and likely demonstrated the patient was cured.
The company got its first break with a contract to build code-making machines for U.S. troops during World War II.
Partner news