Armenian Foreign Ministry categorically condemns terrorist attacks in Norway

Armenian Foreign Ministry categorically condemns terrorist attacks in Norway

PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian issued a statement in connection with Norway terrorist attacks.

“We strongly condemn yesterday’s violent attacks in Norway and their masterminds. We express our condolences and support to the families of the victims, the friendly people and Government of Norway. We are convinced that international community through concerted efforts must conduct an uncompromising fight in order to unroot the scourge of violence form our life,” the statement stressed.

Yesterday, July 22, a gunman who shot and killed at least 84 people at a youth summer camp hours after he set off a bomb blast that killed seven people in Norway capital, Oslo.

 Top stories
"We are aware of the assessment of those elections by the international observers," Anna Naghdalyan said.
The Prime Minister could not reveal exactly how many Tor systems had been delivered due to military secrecy.
Armenian ambassador Hasmik Tolmajian thanked the Senators for the decision on December 18 evening.
Artsrun Hovhannisyan said that only after the Armenian side’s retaliatory fire did the Azerbaijani troops cease shooting.
Partner news