John Kerry: Armenian Genocide Resolution to gain stronger support this year

John Kerry: Armenian Genocide Resolution to gain stronger support this year

November 10, 2010 - 14:39 AMT  03:35 GMT
As to Israeli-Turkish relations, Senator Kerry said the U.S. will seek to ease tensions between the two countries.
Richard Giragosian: U.S. Congress to discuss Armenian Genocide resolution before April 2011

Richard Giragosian: U.S. Congress to discuss Armenian Genocide resolution before April 2011

November 4, 2010 - 13:43 AMT  03:35 GMT
There is good ground for passage of the resolution, as many of the members of the 112th Congress are pro-Armenian.
Congressman Ron Klein supports Armenian Genocide Resolution

Congressman Ron Klein supports Armenian Genocide Resolution

September 16, 2010 - 11:45 AMT  03:35 GMT
"America must lead by example and condemn genocide wherever and whenever it occurs," stated Rep. Klein.
Albio Sires: I feel like I have a Turkish sword over my head

Albio Sires: I feel like I have a Turkish sword over my head

August 26, 2010 - 13:08 AMT  03:35 GMT
Congressman Sires voted to pass Armenian Genocide Resolution in both the 110th and 111th Congressional sessions in the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
Turkey spares no effort to prevent adoption of resolutions regarding its history

Turkey spares no effort to prevent adoption of resolutions regarding its history

August 24, 2010 - 11:13 AMT  03:35 GMT
Turkish authorities regularly informed diplomatic outposts in Germany about anti-Turkish events to be held.
Congressman Dan Maffei recommits support to H.Res. 252

Congressman Dan Maffei recommits support to H.Res. 252

August 19, 2010 - 13:04 AMT  03:35 GMT
ANCA-ER: we thank Rep. Dan Maffei for cosponsoring the Armenian Genocide Resolution and for his support for ongoing U.S. aid to Armenia and Karabakh.
U.S. Congressman Peter King pledged to co-sponsor Armenian Genocide Resolution

U.S. Congressman Peter King pledged to co-sponsor Armenian Genocide Resolution

August 18, 2010 - 10:15 AMT  03:35 GMT
ANCA-ER: the addition of Congressman King to the growing list of co-sponsors builds our momentum for full passage of the resolution on the House floor.
Rep. Schiff hosts Capitol Hill premiere of Armenian Genocide documentary Aghet

Rep. Schiff hosts Capitol Hill premiere of Armenian Genocide documentary Aghet

July 22, 2010 - 12:36 AMT  03:35 GMT
Adam Schiff: in the fight for recognition, we are armed only with the truth; but in the end, the truth will be victorious.
Senator Menendez presses U.S. Ambassador-designate to Turkey on Armenian Genocide

Senator Menendez presses U.S. Ambassador-designate to Turkey on Armenian Genocide

July 21, 2010 - 18:13 AMT  03:35 GMT
Francis Ricciardone: our aim is to do all possible to get a normalization of Armenian-Turkish relations and a part of that clearly has to be a frank, full, and just acknowledgment of the history these two countries share.
Schiff submits Armenian Genocide survivor story into Congressional Record

Schiff submits Armenian Genocide survivor story into Congressional Record

July 19, 2010 - 19:47 AMT  03:35 GMT
Adam Schiff: I hope that Genocide survivor Haroutioun Andonian’s story will contribute to a better understanding of the nature of the genocide and raise awareness of the issue.
---