EFSE success stories. Artsrun Kocharyan: our children deserve the best

EFSE success stories. Artsrun Kocharyan: our children deserve the best

May 2, 2014 - 13:29 AMT  09:29 GMT
Malibu children’s entertainment center is situated in Abovyan town of Kotayk province of Armenia. It’s an impressive looking building, the doors of which open to reveal a world of fun and tasty food.
EFSE success stories. Levik Mikaelyan: cooperation with a bank is always safe

EFSE success stories. Levik Mikaelyan: cooperation with a bank is always safe

April 25, 2014 - 18:07 AMT  14:07 GMT
Levik Mikaelyan, the head of Namels LLC, runs a shop selling spare parts for soviet and Russian-made vehicles in Artashat, the center of Armenia’s Ararat province. “I was always interested in spares,” says Mikaelyan, who used to live in Tolyatti, a city in Samara region of Russia, which is famous for its motor-car plant.
EFSE success stories. Narine Dadivanyan: my recipe for success is passion for service and great food

EFSE success stories. Narine Dadivanyan: my recipe for success is passion for service and great food

April 25, 2014 - 17:55 AMT  13:55 GMT
Narine Dadivanyan and her husband Khachik Chartaryan have been engaged in food industry for 13 years, selling fruit and vegetables in their shop situated in Nor Nork district of Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.
EFSE: Armenian Opportunities for Enterprise Development

EFSE: Armenian Opportunities for Enterprise Development

April 17, 2014 - 16:18 AMT  12:18 GMT
This year’s event will be held in Yerevan under the motto “16 Countries … and Opportunities for Enterprise Development.”
---