60 people leave hospitals, Emergency Ministry says
May 5, 2012 - 13:41 AMT
PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenia’s Ministry of Emergency Situations reports that 94 of the total 154 people taken to hospitals are still in medical institutions, including 25 in the intensive care units.
As of May 5, 11am, 60 people have already left the hospitals.
The Emergency Situations Minister instructed to establish a headquarters and a hot line.
Information on those injured in the May 4 blast is available at 911, 010 529690 and 010 360297 telephone numbers.
From September 21 to November 11, a total of 2,820 Russians registered at a place of residence in Armenia, the police has said.
The situation on the contact line between Karabakh and Azerbaijan was relatively stable overnight, the Defense Army says.
Defense Minister Suren Papikyan has visited the southern Armenian province of Syunik, the Defense Ministry reported on March 18.
Armenia has registered Covid-19-related deaths in 23 vaccinated individuals so far, according to Health Minister Anahit Avanesyan.
Azerbaijan uses mortars to violate Karabakh ceasefire On May 30, the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan deployed firearms and mortars to violate the ceasefire in Nagorno Karabakh.
Armenia attracts record amount of foreign direct investments, says Minister Kerobyan has said that for the first time in the history of Armenia, the volume of foreign direct investments amounted to about $1 billion.
Ucom unveils new roaming tariff for over 65 countries Ucom’s mobile voice service subscribers can now enjoy a starting rate of 2.99 AMD per 1 MB when travelling to more than 65 European.
Armenia denies Azerbaijan's ceasefire accusations The Armenian Defense Ministry has denied reports from Baku alleging that Armenian forces violated the ceasefire in several section of the border overnight.