Armenian side has suffered 20 casualties since Apr 2: spokesman

Armenian side has suffered 20 casualties since Apr 2: spokesman

PanARMENIAN.Net - Since April 2, the Armenian side has suffered 20 casualties in the course of clashes between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan, a spokesperson for the Karabakh Defense Army said.

According to Senor Hasratyan, 70 servicemen have been wounded so far.

In addition, five civilians have been killed.

On the night of April 1-2, Azerbaijani armed forces initiated overt offensive operations in the southern, southeastern and northeastern directions of the line of contact with Nagorno Karabakh.

As of April 4, the Azerbaijani side has lost 20 tanks and over 5 armored vehicles, including an IFV, as well as 1 TOS-1A Solntsepyok multiple rocket launcher, 1 BM-21 multiple rocket launcher, 2 military helicopters and 6 unmanned aerial vehicles.

Seven Karabakh tanks have been neutralized so far.

 Top stories
Artsakh's independence cannot be a bargaining chip, Catholicos of the Great House of Cilicia Aram I told an Easter mass.
The United Kingdom is calling both Armenia and Azerbaijan to work towards a de-escalation in Nagorno-Karabakh.
Simonyan said the situation in Karabakh is very tense, referring to Azerbaijan's recent incursion into a populated area
In the past two days, Azerbaijan has been using drones and other munitions to attack Nagorno-Karabakh.
Partner news
---