Armenia denies Azeri claims of striking Barda

Armenia denies Azeri claims of striking Barda

PanARMENIAN.Net - The statement of the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry that the Armed Forces of Armenia have allegedly struck the town of Barda with Smerch is groundless and false, Armenian Defense Ministry spokeswoman Shushan Stepanyan said Wednesday, October 28.

Earlier on Wednesday, Azerbaijan launched missile attacks on Stepanakert and Shushi, killing and injuring civilians.

Azerbaijan, with help from Turkey and Syrian and Libyan mercenaries deployed by Ankara, started a war against Karabakh (Artsakh) in the morning of September 27. The Armenian side has reported deaths and injuries both among the civilian population and the military. Foreign and local journalists too have been injured in Azeri shelling of towns and villages.

 Top stories
The President will continue his treatment at home under the supervision of doctors, his office reported.
However, the quarantine declared in the country due to the Covid-19 pandemic has been extended until July 11.
Arman Tatoyan said Ilham Aliyev used expressions threatening the entire Armenian people and insulting their dignity.
Armenian soldiers wounded in Azerbaijan's war against Nagorno-Karabakh will have modern bionic prosthetic arms.
Partner news