Karabakh reports six new coronavirus cases

Karabakh reports six new coronavirus cases

PanARMENIAN.Net - The number of confirmed coronavirus infections in Nagorno-Karabakh grew by six to reach 2240 on Tuesday, January 19 morning, according to information provided by health authorities.

A total of 42 tests have been performed in the past day, Karabakh's Center for Epidemiology and Hygiene said.

So far, 31 people have died from the coronavirus, and 43 people are receiving inpatient treatment in Karabakh.

 Top stories
The European Commission was asked whether it was planning to take steps to protect both the civilian population and places of worship.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said no matter where in the world a coup is taking place, "we condemn it."
Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili explained that current restrictions on the land border remain in force.
Armenia believes that "the security of the population of Karabakh should first of all be ensured by the Defense Army".
Partner news