Armenia dismisses reports on Azeri provocations as disinformation

Armenia dismisses reports on Azeri provocations as disinformation

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Armenian Defense Ministry on Friday, February 26 dismissed reports on alleged provocations from the Azerbaijani side near Nakhichevan as disinformation.

"A number of news outlets are disseminating information published by some Facebook users, about provocations by Azerbaijani troops on the Armenian border near Nakhichevan," the Defense Ministry said in a statement.

"The information is not true. Once again, we urge everyone to refrain from spreading disinformation."

Armenia is facing a serious political crisis after the country's top military brass demanded Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan's resignation. The PM, however, claims he had already dismissed the chief of the Army General Staff.

 Top stories
The document submitted by the Health Ministry says a lot of countries have already started to demand such certificates from travelers.
AstraZeneca and Sputnik-V shots are currently being used in the country's vaccination program.
Senate President Gérard Larcher visited the monument with his Armenian counterpart and laid a wreath at the memorial.
The funds will provide targeted technical assistance to support and ensure effective implementation of vaccination efforts in Armenia.
Partner news