Karabakh raises injury toll to 19 after Azerbaijani drone attack

Karabakh raises injury toll to 19 after Azerbaijani drone attack

PanARMENIAN.Net - The situation on the contact line between Nagorno-Karabakh and Azerbaijan was relatively stable overnight, the Defense Army said Thursday, August 4

Two Karabakh soldiers were killed and 19 others were injured in Azerbaijan's multiple drone attacks on Wednesday, the Defense Army said. The Azerbaijani military continues violating the ceasefire overnight, using various caliber firearms.

"With the mediation of the Russian military command, steps are being taken to stabilize the situation," said the Karabakh armed forces.

Karabakh Health Minister Mikayel Hayriyan revealed earlier that some of the injured servicemen with shrapnel wounds had been transferred to Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.

 Top stories
Defense Minister Suren Papikyan has visited the southern Armenian province of Syunik, the Defense Ministry reported on March 18.
Armenia has registered Covid-19-related deaths in 23 vaccinated individuals so far, according to Health Minister Anahit Avanesyan.
Poland has donated 201,640 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine to Armenia's Health Ministry, the Polish Embassy in Yerevan reveals.
Coronavirus infection rates are dropping in Armenia but the death rate remains high, Anahit Avanesyan has said.
Partner news
---