Armenia denies Azerbaijan's ceasefire accusations

Armenia denies Azerbaijan's ceasefire accusations

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Armenian Defense Ministry on Saturday, August 13 denied reports from Baku alleging that Armenian forces violated the ceasefire in several section of the border overnight.

"The situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is relatively stable and is under the full control of the Armenian Armed Forces," the Defense Ministry said.

 Top stories
The situation on the contact line between Karabakh and Azerbaijan was relatively stable overnight, the Defense Army says.
Defense Minister Suren Papikyan has visited the southern Armenian province of Syunik, the Defense Ministry reported on March 18.
Armenia has registered Covid-19-related deaths in 23 vaccinated individuals so far, according to Health Minister Anahit Avanesyan.
Poland has donated 201,640 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine to Armenia's Health Ministry, the Polish Embassy in Yerevan reveals.
Partner news
---