No casualties as Azerbaijan violates ceasefire

No casualties as Azerbaijan violates ceasefire

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Azerbaijani military opened fire on the Armenian position in the morning of Friday, September 23, the Defense Ministry reports.

No casualties were reported.

The latest round of fighting between the two countries began in the wee hours of September 13, when the Azerbaijani military attacked Armenian posts and shelled Armenian settlements both on the border and deep behind the frontline. At least 207 people are dead or missing as a result, the Security Council of Armenia said on Monday.

 Top stories
The situation on the contact line between Karabakh and Azerbaijan was relatively stable overnight, the Defense Army says.
Defense Minister Suren Papikyan has visited the southern Armenian province of Syunik, the Defense Ministry reported on March 18.
Armenia has registered Covid-19-related deaths in 23 vaccinated individuals so far, according to Health Minister Anahit Avanesyan.
Poland has donated 201,640 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine to Armenia's Health Ministry, the Polish Embassy in Yerevan reveals.
Partner news
---