ANC doesn’t comment on rumored intention to hold sit-down strike

ANC doesn’t comment on rumored intention to hold sit-down strike

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Armenian National Congress opposition bloc refuses to comment on rumors that the September 30 rally will continue with a sit-down strike of the ANC supporters.

“No comment,” ANC spokesman Arman Musinyan told a PanARMENIAN.Net reporter when asked to give an explanation.

On September 23, ANC urged those present at Yerevan-hosted opposition rally to prepare for civil disobedience march. As ANC leader Levon Ter-Petrossian announced, more frequent rallies are to follow, with ANC posing new demands to authorities.

 Top stories
Putin said Russia appreciates relations with Armenia, which are based on friendshop and mutual respect.
The Prime Minister could not reveal exactly how many Tor systems had been delivered due to military secrecy.
Armenian ambassador Hasmik Tolmajian thanked the Senators for the decision on December 18 evening.
Artsrun Hovhannisyan said that only after the Armenian side’s retaliatory fire did the Azerbaijani troops cease shooting.
Partner news