Keghart.com to launch an internet protest campaign against Armenian-Turkish agreement

PanARMENIAN.Net - Keghart.com launched an internet protest campaign against Armenian-Turkish agreement.



Campaign statement runs as follows, "We, the undersigned, strongly condemn the agreement reached between Turkey and Armenia on the eve of the 94th Anniversary of the Genocide of the Armenians. Carried with haste and absolute absence of transparency, it raises grave concerns. As it stands, it serves only the interests of the authorities in Armenia. They shamelessly caved in to foreign pressures and interests, thus compromising Armenia's security and the aspirations of the Diaspora Armenians," Keghart.com reported.
 Top stories
Karapetyan said Armenia was expecting Zas in May, when the situation in the region got quite tense, but no such trip happened back then.
Acting Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said on July 15 that the Armenian side has so far managed to have 104 prisoners of war.
EU Foreign Ministers and top foreign policy officials will arrive in Armenia on June 25, as part of a larger trip to the region.
Ter-Petrosyan urged the public to vote for the ANC in the upcoming snap parliamentary elections on June 20.
Partner news