Fanny Ardant acknowledges of dreaming to visit Armenia

Fanny Ardant acknowledges of dreaming to visit Armenia

July 10, 2011 - 16:06 AMT  03:43 GMT
Armenia for the actress is associated with the cradle of Christianity - beautiful and symbolic.
Fanny Ardant: Armenian roots are family matters, not journalists business

Fanny Ardant: Armenian roots are family matters, not journalists business

July 10, 2011 - 15:54 AMT  03:43 GMT
Fanny Ardant is currently in Armenia for participation in the Golden Apricot eighth international film festival.
Golden Apricot 2011 to highlight Latin American films

Golden Apricot 2011 to highlight Latin American films

March 10, 2011 - 16:28 AMT  03:43 GMT
The retrospective of three films by Argentinian well-known director Lucrecia Martel, the award-winner of Berlin International Film Festival will be featured in the program.
Serge Avedikian awarded RA Culture Ministry’s Gold Medal

Serge Avedikian awarded RA Culture Ministry’s Gold Medal

July 19, 2010 - 14:06 AMT  03:43 GMT
Chienne d'histoire (Barking Island), Short Film Palme d'Or award winner, was featured at Golden Apricot International Film Festival closing ceremony.
Leon Cakoff: I am delighted with organization level of Golden Apricot festival

Leon Cakoff: I am delighted with organization level of Golden Apricot festival

July 17, 2010 - 18:40 AMT  03:43 GMT
The Brazilian filmmaker promised to arrive in Armenia every year to be beneficial to the festival.
Semih Kaplanoglu: problems between Armenia and Turkey can be solved through culture

Semih Kaplanoglu: problems between Armenia and Turkey can be solved through culture

July 17, 2010 - 18:08 AMT  03:43 GMT
The Turkish filmmaker noted with regret that he would like his friend Hrant Dink to share the joy of his presence at Golden Apricot festival.
Allen Hughes: first of all America taught me how to adapt

Allen Hughes: first of all America taught me how to adapt

July 17, 2010 - 17:01 AMT  03:43 GMT
According to the filmmaker, the architecture of Yerevan does not correspond to architectural traditions of Armenia.
Semih Kaplanoglu: festivals like GAIFF serve as springboard for young directors

Semih Kaplanoglu: festivals like GAIFF serve as springboard for young directors

July 17, 2010 - 14:47 AMT  03:43 GMT
“My generation is followed by a generation of young directors who touch upon topics which were banned in Turkey before,” Turkish filmmaker said.
Theo Angelopoulos: in a sunny country I make cloudy films

Theo Angelopoulos: in a sunny country I make cloudy films

July 15, 2010 - 18:42 AMT  03:43 GMT
Films by two young Greek directors may be screened at Golden Apricot in 2011.
Vigen Chaldranyan: my films are declaration of love to Yerevan in “Chaldranyan’s style”

Vigen Chaldranyan: my films are declaration of love to Yerevan in “Chaldranyan’s style”

July 15, 2010 - 17:56 AMT  03:43 GMT
“Prizes are not important for me. Maybe, they mattered when I was young, but now the time’s award if much more important for me,” the Armenian filmmaker said.
---