Azeri media keep disseminating misinformation on contact line

Azeri media keep disseminating misinformation on contact line

PanARMENIAN.Net - In a conversation with a PanARMENIAN.Net reporter, Senor Asatryan, head of NKR Defense Army's press service declared Azeri media outlets on alleged ceasefire violations by Armenia and on wounded soldiers by Karabakh side as misinformation. He noted that NKR Defense Army maintains the ceasefire throughout the border, with no Karabakh army soldier wounded as a result of exchange of fire.

On April 11, Trend news agency citing the head of Azerbaijan’s Defense Ministry press service disseminated information saying an Azerbaijani soldier was wounded over ceasefire violation by NKR Defense Army, with a Karabakh army soldier wounded as a result of the retaliatory measure.

 Top stories
President Serzh Sargsyan said earlier that the Armenian side lost some 800 hectares (around 8 square kilometers) in the course of 4-day.
The parties discussed the situation in the Karabakh conflict zone following the early April's 4-day war and the ways to overcome the consequences.
At the meeting, the parties addressed opportunities to overcome consequences of the 4-day violence in Karabakh in early April.
“There can be no success in negotiations if violence continues, and there can be no peace without a negotiation process,” the statement said.
Partner news