250 ceasefire violations by Azeri armed forces reported July 28-Aug 3

250 ceasefire violations by Azeri armed forces reported July 28-Aug 3

PanARMENIAN.Net - 250 ceasefire violations by the Azeri armed forces were reported at the line of contact between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan from July 28 - Aug 3.

Azerbaijan fired over 1200 shots from various caliber weapons towards Karabakh positions, NKR defense army’s press service said.

The defense army continued with their military duty in line with ceasefire principles, taking necessary measures to protect the frontline.

On Aug 2, army serviceman Sarmen Kocharyan, born in 1993, was wounded when on duty in the northwest direction of the contact line.

 Top stories
President Serzh Sargsyan said earlier that the Armenian side lost some 800 hectares (around 8 square kilometers) in the course of 4-day.
The parties discussed the situation in the Karabakh conflict zone following the early April's 4-day war and the ways to overcome the consequences.
At the meeting, the parties addressed opportunities to overcome consequences of the 4-day violence in Karabakh in early April.
“There can be no success in negotiations if violence continues, and there can be no peace without a negotiation process,” the statement said.
Partner news