// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

NKR Defense Ministry produces evidence of Azeri attack

NKR Defense Ministry produces evidence of Azeri attack

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Defense Ministry of the Nagorno Karabakh (Artsakh) Republic produced the evidence of attack by the Azerbaijani armed group one of the positions of NKR army, publishing the photographs of the arms and equipment the saboteurs left after the rival was rebuffed.

“Azerbaijan has fiercely denied that its armed forces attacked our positions. In response, we make public part of the evidence that proves the fact of the attack,” the NKR ministry said in a statement Friday, Aug 1.

The Azerbaijani armed forces attempted Thursday to attack the defense positions of a Nagorno Karabakh military unit located in the northern direction of the contact line, killing two soldiers of the NKR army – Ararat Khanoyan, 20, and Ashot Asoyan, 20. The attack was rebuffed, with the rivals suffering heavy losses. Investigation is under way.

Afterwards, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry denied the reports of the attack as “groundless”. However, 3 hours later, the ministry announced about the death of serviceman Ahmedov Garyagdy Eldar oglu, saying that the “incident was registered near the settlement of Chiragly, Aghdam area.”

 Top stories
The church planned to be restored in the frame of the World Humor Village Project will start operating as a cultural center.
The training center closed its Chicago location a year ago. CEO Rich DiTieri says the institute was spread too thin at the time.
The children, Lily,11, and Hovik, 12, had been living with their mother, Armine Hambardzumyan, in the Netherlands for nine years.
Artsakh authorities have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and ensure the security of the Mission members.
Partner news