// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

35 ceasefire violations by Azeri side reported on Aug 27

35 ceasefire violations by Azeri side reported on Aug 27

PanARMENIAN.Net - 35 ceasefire violations by Azeri side were reported at the line of contact between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijani armed forces on Aug 27.

Azerbaijan fired over 150 shots from various caliber weapons towards the positions of Karabakh defense army, which retains full control of the situation.

270 ceasefire violations were registered from Aug 17-23, with Azerbaijan firing over 2200 shots.

Earlier this week, Defense Minister Movses Hakobyan said that resumption of war in Nagorno Karabakh will bring a new victory to the Armenian side. Commenting on the response of Armenian soldiers in case of a new war, said he expects nothing but a victory.

“As Defense Minister, I get prepared for war every day. My activities and the activities of my subordinates are aimed at this,” Hakobyan said.

The minister also stressed that the conflict cannot be resolved without involvement of Artsakh in the negotiation process.

 Top stories
According to local media, Turkey is fencing its borders in the framework of the fight against terrorism and smuggling.
The documentary premiered in New Jersey in June, in an event sponsored by the Armenian Relief Society (ARS) of Eastern USA
Locals call the church “the Regie Church”, because a Turkish tobacco and alcoholic beverage company, had once used it as a tobacco factory.
Karabakh Defense Army troops refrained from retaliating to continue controlling the situation along the entire line of contact.
Partner news