// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

40 ceasefire violations by Azerbaijani army registered overnight

40 ceasefire violations by Azerbaijani army registered overnight

PanARMENIAN.Net - Around 40 ceasefire violations by Azerbaijan were registered on the contact line with Nagorno Karabakh (Artsakh) on April 19 and the following night, with more than 500 shots fired from firearms.

According to Artsakh army, Azerbaijan also employed various caliber sniper rifles in the northern, eastern and southern sections of the contact line.

The Karabakh Defense Army troops continue controlling the entire line of contact and protecting their positions.

Karabakh soldier Tatul Harutyunyan (b. 1997) was wounded in Azerbaijan's fire on April 17, at around 6:20 pm. His condition is deemed serious. An investigation into the details of the incident is underway.

 Top stories
Kocharyan said the Armenian side is expecting the OSCE envoys to have the previously reached agreements implemented.
“With today's vote, Congress started rolling back Ankara's occupation of Washington, DC,” said ANCA Executive Director Aram Hamparian.
Cham Wings Airlines is resuming direct flights from Yerevan to Damascus and back, Aleppo-based Kilikia travel agency reveals.
In a conversation with reporters, Harutyunyan said Karabakh registered a 9% growth in 2016 despite the Four-Day War in April 2015.
Partner news