“Unfortunate incident”: EU envoy on Azeris barging into bus with Armenian kids

“Unfortunate incident”: EU envoy on Azeris barging into bus with Armenian kids

PanARMENIAN.Net - "It was a very unfortunate incident, but the EU is active in general. We are trying to solve the problem, we are convinced that the corridor should be opened, there should be free access of people and goods, we have diplomatic relations and we are trying to solve the problem," W said, writes Armlur.am.

Asked about her opinion on the violated rights of the children of Artsakh, Wictorin said: "I think I have already [answered that question]. We are trying to find a diplomatic solution."

Since December 12, the sole road connecting Nagorno Karabakh to Armenia - the Lachin Corridor - has been blocked by self-described Azerbaijani environmentalists. Karabakh residents have reported food and fuel shortages, while hospital patients don't have access to essential medicines, with only a handful allowed transfer to facilities in Armenia proper.

 Top stories
From September 21 to November 11, a total of 2,820 Russians registered at a place of residence in Armenia, the police has said.
The situation on the contact line between Karabakh and Azerbaijan was relatively stable overnight, the Defense Army says.
Defense Minister Suren Papikyan has visited the southern Armenian province of Syunik, the Defense Ministry reported on March 18.
Armenia has registered Covid-19-related deaths in 23 vaccinated individuals so far, according to Health Minister Anahit Avanesyan.
Partner news
---