German ‘disappointed’ not to be included in Azeri blacklist

German ‘disappointed’ not to be included in Azeri blacklist

PanARMENIAN.Net - A young man from Germany, Jonas Holländer, was ‘disappointed’ not to find himself in Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry’s blacklist.

“Dear Azerbaijan, recently you have published a list of people who are not allowed to enter your country. I am fully offended and frustrated that my name was not included in your list. Please find attached the evidence of my stay in Karabakh and correct the mistake as soon as possible,” Holländer said in a post on Facebook, attaching the photo of the visa he got for entering Artsakh.

On August 2, the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry has published its “famous blacklist” which includes Slovak politician Frantişek Mikloşko, Argentinean parliamentarian Jose Arbo, Russian expert Andrey Areshev, Baroness Caroline Cox, opera star Montserrat Caballé and many other famous personalities.

 Top stories
“We expect that very serious, substantive talks will follow soon," Aliyev said at a reception on the Republic Day on May 28.
President Serzh Sargsyan said earlier that the Armenian side lost some 800 hectares (around 8 square kilometers) in the course of 4-day.
The parties discussed the situation in the Karabakh conflict zone following the early April's 4-day war and the ways to overcome the consequences.
At the meeting, the parties addressed opportunities to overcome consequences of the 4-day violence in Karabakh in early April.
Partner news