// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

OSCE says contact lost with another group of monitors

OSCE says contact lost with another group of monitors

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) has lost contact with a five-member team in east Ukraine, where four members of another OSCE mission are still being held by pro-Russian forces, the Associated Press reported.

The OSCE said in a statement online Friday, May 30, that it had lost contact with the team, made up of four international workers and one Ukrainian translator, late on Thursday. The OSCE has been without contact with another four-member team since Monday.

A pro-Russian leader confirmed Thursday that monitors from the first group were in their custody. The activists assured journalists that they would "deal with this and then release them," but did not give a specific timeframe.

 Top stories
It was earlier reported that Putin will travel to Antalya to watch the game with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayip Erdogan.
Last year, the ICRC organized 27 information sessions for residents of 16 villages, most of them teachers and schoolchildren.
Footage showed a plume of smoke rising from the area in the aftermath of the blast and extensive damage to the facade of the police station.
The shooting began after 6 p.m. in a McDonald's restaurant in the mall. The latest reports suggest that police are still evacuating the building.
Partner news