// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

Fresh clashes in Libya leave at least 30 dead

Fresh clashes in Libya leave at least 30 dead

PanARMENIAN.Net - At least 30 people were killed overnight and Tuesday, July 29 morning in Libya's eastern city of Benghazi during heavy clashes involving war planes and rockets between government special forces and Islamist fighters, medical sources said, according to Reuters.

Fierce fighting in Benghazi, Libya's second city, and battles between rival militias in the capital, Tripoli, have pushed Libya deeper into chaos, in two weeks of the worst violence since the 2011 civil war ousted Muammar Gaddafi.

"We have received 30 corpses so far," a medical source told Reuters at Benghazi's main hospital.

 Top stories
An estimated 325 million people are living with hepatitis B or C, with death tolls from the viruses rising, the UN said.
A Russian media report quotes Mikhail Bogdanov as saying that Israeli Ambassador Gary Koren "was asked about this" incident.
A search for the hashtags in the message – #Nazialmanya and #Nazihollanda in the original Turkish – returned thousands of results.
Clooney said that despite public support by Iraq for a UN investigation, the government has not yet made a request.
Partner news