Azerbaijan no longer able to conceal losses suffered in attacks

Azerbaijan no longer able to conceal losses suffered in attacks

PanARMENIAN.Net - Azerbaijan is continuously suffering losses as a result of its own sabotage attempts regularly prevented by the armed forces of Artsakh and Armenia. According to the latest data, from 10 to 14 Azeris were killed and up to 30 wounded overnight.

Voskanapat.info reported Friday, Aug 1, that no less than 14 Azeri saboteurs were killed in clashes that took place in the direction of Martakert and Askeran areas of Artsakh, where Armenian soldiers laid an ambush after receiving intelligence data about the planned sabotage.

“Our soldiers performed their duty courageously, killing no less than 14 and wounding 30 rivals and I do not think that all of those injured will recover,” Voskanapat.info quoted a colonel in an Artsakh army unit as saying.

He also said that the situation at the border is currently rather calm.

Meanwhile, Azerbaijan has reported about 8 killed, publishing their names and partially stepping back from the habit of concealing the real number of losses it suffered in its own attacks.

The Azerbaijani armed forces attempted Thursday to attack the defense positions of a Nagorno Karabakh military unit located in the northern direction of the contact line, killing two soldiers of the NKR army – Ararat Khanoyan, 20, and Ashot Asoyan, 20. The attack was rebuffed, with the rivals suffering heavy losses. Investigation is under way.

 Top stories
The museum is also dedicated to educating the public about the continuing consequences of the Armenian Genocide.
Earlier this month Dodik submitted to the Republika Srpska's parliament a declaration recognizing the massacres as a genocide.
The European Union Prize for Cultural Heritage, known as the Europa Nostra Award, was given to 28 projects this year.
"My own mother, as a child of only eight years, saved her life by hiding in a desert cave,” MP Jorge Guekdjian said.
Partner news