Location of Turkish journalists missing in Syria unknown

Location of Turkish journalists missing in Syria unknown

PanARMENIAN.Net - There is no confirmed information on the whereabouts of two Turkish journalists who went missing in Syria, Turkey's Foreign Minister said on March 19.

Ahmet Davutoğlu answered questions during a joint press conference with his Moroccan counterpart, Hurriyet Daily News reported.

Two Turkish journalists, Adem Özköse and Hamit Coşkun had crossed into Syria in the first week of March. Özkose was last heard from on March 10, when he called from an area near the northern town of Idlib, which the Syrian army captured on March 13.

There were claims that the duo was captured by pro-regime militia and delivered to the Syrian intelligence.

 Top stories
So far 18 people have also been confirmed dead in an avalanche that swept through the Mount Everest base camp.
Investigators say they found a militant ring in Sardinia, with a suicide attacker potentially planning to target the Holy See.
“Every day Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion, so you can do more than just get by,” Clinton said.
Defense team say he took part in the bombing, but argue that his elder brother, Tamerlan, was the mastermind of the attack.
Partner news
Soghomon Tehlirian assassinated Talaat Pasha on March 15, 1921

Operation Nemesis was a covert operation by the Armenian Revolutionary Federation carried out from 1920 to 1922, during which a number of former Ottoman political and military figures were assassinated for their role in the Armenian Genocide.