Armenia sends condolences to Turkey over deadly mine explosion

Armenia sends condolences to Turkey over deadly mine explosion

PanARMENIAN.Net - Armenian Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan has expressed condolences to the families of the miners who lost their lives in a mine explosion in Bartin, Turkey, to which Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has responded.

“Sincere condolences to all who lost loved ones during the coal mine accident in Bartin. Speedy recovery to the injured,” Mirzoyan tweeted on Saturday, October 15.

“Thank you Minister for your sincere message of condolences,” said Cavusoglu in response.

41 miners lost their lives in the explosion. At least 110 miners were working in the shaft when the explosion occurred on Friday evening.

Photo. AP
 Top stories
From September 21 to November 11, a total of 2,820 Russians registered at a place of residence in Armenia, the police has said.
The situation on the contact line between Karabakh and Azerbaijan was relatively stable overnight, the Defense Army says.
Defense Minister Suren Papikyan has visited the southern Armenian province of Syunik, the Defense Ministry reported on March 18.
Armenia has registered Covid-19-related deaths in 23 vaccinated individuals so far, according to Health Minister Anahit Avanesyan.
Partner news
---