Abraham promoters say boxer back on right path

Abraham promoters say boxer back on right path

PanARMENIAN.Net - Promoters Wilfried and Kalle Sauerland believe that WBO European super middleweight champion Arthur Abraham (34-3, 27KOs) is back on track after winning a twelve round unanimous decision over Piotr Wilczewski (30-3) on Saturday March 31 night in Kiel, Germany, BoxingScene reported.

"Arthur is back on the right path. Going into the locker room, he felt that he found himself. Wilczewski was very powerful, he has a great chin and an excellent manner of movement. So getting to him was very difficult. One has to feel that Arthur is already [prepared] at 80% capacity for a title fight. The other twenty [percent] we will [gain] in the next three to four months," Wilfried said.

Kalle says the next opponent for Arthur is sure to be the winner of the upcoming clash for the WBO super middleweight crown.

"The winner of bout between WBO champion Robert Stieglitz and George Groves will soon be required to meet with Arthur. I am very happy with the return of the old Abraham," Kalle said.

 Top stories
FIFA issued a statement saying it "deplores any form of violence" and questioning the purpose of relocating the sport's showcase tournament.
272 athletes from 39 countries will compete in the archery tournament throughout the upcoming week in Armavir region.
The W+K creative team included Alberto Ponte and Ryan O'Rourke, global creative directors for Nike, based out of W+K Portland.
Edinho was previously convicted for the murder Pedro Simoes Neto in Santos in 1999 as a result of reckless car racing.
Partner news