// IP Marketing video - START// IP Marketing video - END

Karabakh refutes Azeri claims of attempted subversive attack

Karabakh refutes Azeri claims of attempted subversive attack

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Azerbaijani agitprop on Monday, February 13 disseminated yet another piece of clear disinformation suggesting the Armenian side allegedly attempted a subversive attack, later thwarted by Azeri forces, a Nagorno Karabakh army spokesman said.

“Baku, as usual, presented a tasteless and badly-staged footage as an “irrefutable proof” (something which has become quite common lately),” Senor Hasratyan said.

“Nevertheless, Azerbaijan’s defense ministry seems to be decisively losing the ability to soberly assess the reality.”

Read also:Karabakh-Azerbaijan contact line tenser than usual over weekend

 Top stories
The members of the delegation put flowers at monument and the eternal fire and honored in silence the memory of the Holy Martyrs.
The construction of a ropeway connecting the cities of Stepanakert and Shushi in Artsakh are set to begin in the near future.
A group of Washington, DC lawyers decided last week to sue the Turkish government, two Turkish-Americans and three Turkish Canadians.
A budget of one billion rials (some $24,000) has been allocated to the projects that include flooring and strengthening as well.
Partner news