Armenia denies more of Azerbaijan's ceasefire accusations

Armenia denies more of Azerbaijan's ceasefire accusations

PanARMENIAN.Net - The Armenian Defense Ministry on Thursday, May 12 denied reports from Baku alleging that Armenian forces have violated the ceasefire in the eastern section of the border the previous night.

"The situation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border is relatively stable and is under the full control of the Armenian Armed Forces," the Defense Ministry said.

Similar statements have been disseminated for almost two weeks now as Azerbaijan keeps accusing Armenia of using various caliber firearms to target their positions.

 Top stories
Defense Minister Suren Papikyan has visited the southern Armenian province of Syunik, the Defense Ministry reported on March 18.
Armenia has registered Covid-19-related deaths in 23 vaccinated individuals so far, according to Health Minister Anahit Avanesyan.
Poland has donated 201,640 doses of AstraZeneca vaccine to Armenia's Health Ministry, the Polish Embassy in Yerevan reveals.
Coronavirus infection rates are dropping in Armenia but the death rate remains high, Anahit Avanesyan has said.
Partner news
---